Why Hepworth Hep2o pipe and fitting is a better better push fit plumbing option
Benefits to the Installer
- Reduced installation time.
- Reduce material costs.
- De-mountable fittings. Change is easy with the special demount tool.
- No special tools required – No solder, oxy, compression devices are required to assemble Hep2o
- Connects to existing copper or other plastic systems – adapters available
- Full range of sizes up to 28mm (1″)
- Light, flexible and easy to work with
Benefits to the Customer
- Does not scale or corrode
- Long guarantee against product defects
- Reduced water hammer or water related noise**
- Non toxic
**Water hammer is a banging or vibrating sound that can occur in your water service pipe. What causes it? It mainly occurs when a tap or valve is suddenly closed, causing hydraulic shock waves to be transmitted through the pipe.